Gently cleanse and brighten your skin while improving the overall tone and appearance of your complexion with the Pixi Beauty Vitamin-C Juice Cleanser.
This powerful yet soothing cleansing water not only removes pesky impurities from your skin, but it also preserves and protects your complexion while boosting your natural luminosity.
Pixi Beauty Vitamin-C Juice Cleanser helps revitalise and brighten your skin on a daily basis. Enjoy our Vitamin-C Juice Cleanser daily or as needed.
• Antioxidant facial cleansing water with skin-brightening effects.
• Vitamin-C promotes collagen production and boosts your skin's natural luminosity.
• Probiotics help strengthen the skin's natural barrier.
• Both Vitamin-C and Ferulic Acid are proven to reduce the effects of skin damage caused by the sun and free radicals.
• Contains gently exfoliating Willow Bark and Fruit Extracts.
• Made with Orange, Grapefruit and Lemon Oils as well as hydrating Olive Oil.
• Suitable for all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Volume: 150 mls
How to Apply
• Use daily or as needed.
• Step 1: Use your hands or a cotton pad to apply Pixi Beauty Vitamin-C Juice Cleanser to your face. There is no need to rinse the product off.
• Step 2: Follow cleansing with a Pixi Beauty face toner.
• Step 3: Apply a Pixi Beauty facial serum and our moisturizing lotion or balm.
• Orange Flower Water soothes & refreshes
• Vitamin C brightens & boosts luminosity
• Ferulic Acid provides an antioxidant boost
Full Ingredient List
Aqua/Water/Eau, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lactic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Callus Culture Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA